Abundance, Confidence, Growth
Green Aventurine is known as the "Stone of Opportunity,” it is truly a stone for good luck. A great way to work with Green Aventurine is to put it in a cash drawer or near your wallet to attract money. It is also a great balancing stone as it guides one towards inner harmony. It has a strong tie to Earth, so if you are looking to deepen your connection with nature, this is an excellent stone to work with.
In Ancient Tibet, it was used to decorate statues, which is where it is most commonly seen in use today. In Ancient Chinese culture, aventurine was the sacred stone of Kuan-Yin, the goddess of mercy and compassion. It is also associated with various goddesses of fertility, nature, and spring,
It is a unique form of Quartz, and particles of chrome give it a green colour. It can be mined in many places throughout the world.
Primary Chakra: Heart
Elements: Water, Earth
Zodiac Signs: Virgo, Taurus
Ways to work with Green Aventurine:
- Connecting with nature
- Manifesting abundance and prosperity
- Encouraging living in the here and now
- Balancing the auric body
- Releasing attachments to outcomes
- Soothing emotional wounds
- Reducing stress, tension and anxiety
- Increasing positive energy
- Encourages finding hope and joy
- Remaining heart-centered in all situations
- Regulating the heart and circulatory system
- Stimulating cell repair and growth
- Recovering after surgery or illness
- Supporting eyesight
- Increasing the effectiveness of homeopathic remedies
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.