Golden Tiger's Eye
Balance, Strength, Focus
Tiger’s Eye, a member of the Quartz family, is a stone of vitality, practicality and action. It is an excellent study aid as it increases clarity, focus and sharpens logic and can also increase physical energy. It grounds the energy of the Solar Plexus with the Earth, allowing for increased creativity while remaining grounded and focused. Tiger’s Eye has always been regarded as a mysterious and powerful talisman because it’s all seeing and all knowing. It can also amplify the properties of any other crystal or stone.
The largest number of Tiger’s Eye stones can be found in South Africa and Thailand. This stone got its unique name because it resembles the eye of a tiger or a cat.
Primary Chakra: Solar Plexus (3rd)
Secondary Chakra: Sacral (2nd)
Elements: Fire, Earth
Zodiac Signs: Leo, Capricorn
Ways to work with Tiger’s Eye:
- Balancing the physical and the spiritual
- Enhancing psychic abilities
- Spiritual protection
- Connecting with Christ Consciousness
- Finding balance with the emotions
- Creating harmony to families, relationships and situations
- Coping with change
- Increasing creativity and focus
- Providing courage
- Increasing feelings of self-worth
- Supporting general vitality
- Strengthening the endocrine system
- Balancing hormones and biochemistry
- Supporting the reproductive organs
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.