Inner Vision, Communication, Intuition
Lapis Lazuli actives the psychic centers and the higher mind at the Third Eye. It is the stone of the spiritual seeker as it assists in connecting with Divine. It is an excellent choice when working with the Akashic Records and exploring past lives. It is also a stone of self-knowledge and reflection, providing clear perspective on one’s own life.
Lapis is the stone of the Queen. Cleopatra had her walls inlaid with Lapis and Egyptian ladies of royalty work Lapis jewelry.
Lapis Lazuli and Sodalite are commonly mistaken for each other. There are two great ways to differentiate them: Lapis contains gold flecks (which is pyrite) where Sodalite does not. Also Sodalite generally has more white banding/veining, where Lapis will have more blue banding.
Primary Chakra: Throat (5th)
Secondary Chakra: Third Eye (6th)
Zodiac Signs: Sagittarius, Libra
Ways to work with Lapis Lazuli:
- Facilitating spiritual enlightenment
- Connecting with your spirit guides
- Expanding one’s intuitive abilities
- Balancing the aura
- Spiritual and psychic protection
- Clairvoyance and precognition
- Encouraging clear expression
- Increasing creativity
- Easing insomnia and other sleep disorders
- Reducing stress, anxiety and panic attacks
- Increasing self-confidence and self-worth
- Healing emotional abuse
- Relieving headaches and migraines
- Uncovering the root cause of diseases
- Strengthening the immune system
- Reducing dizziness
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.