Calming, Awareness, Spiritual
A stone of awareness, Howlite can help you achieve peace and calm while keeping you attuned to your pure and infinite energies. It’s soothing energy makes it an excellent choice for those who suffer from insomnia and other sleep disorders. Howlite is a great tool to have during meditation because it can help you focus your mind. It’s usually a white or light grey opaque and porous stone with grey, black, or brown veining that looks much like a spider web.
It was named after the 19th century mineralogist Henry How who first discovered it in Nova Scotia.
Be aware: Howlite is often dyed green or blue to resemble a Turquoise.
Primary Chakra: Crown (7th)
Secondary Chakra: All others
Zodiac Signs: Gemini, Virgo
Ways to work with Howlite:
- Connecting with higher consciousness
- Cleansing the aura
- Communicating with spirit guides
- Past life recall
- Uncovering one’s wisdom and enlightenment
- Decreasing stress and anxiety
- Aiding in peaceful, restful sleep
- Reducing anger and frustration
- Tapping into one’s creativity and inspiration
- Letting go of unhealthy attachments
- Enhancing memory
- Stabilizing moods
- Reducing dental pain
- Supporting bone health (osteoporosis) and the skeletal system
- Balancing calcium levels
- Boosting skin health
- Strengthening the circulatory and endocrine systems
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.