Love, Loyalty, Strength
Garnet carries an energy of hope, love, enjoyment, and compassion, making it a good stone to use for those who suffer from anxiety and depression. It also carries an energy of prosperity making it a great aid when manifesting abundance. Garnet is an excellent choice for grounding one’s dreams and desires. The crystal structure of Garnet can cleanse your body, mind, and spirit.
Garnet was used by warriors and knights as a protective talisman and is believed to be a holy stone of enlightenment with Hindu and Buddhist followers.
The name is derived from ‘granatus’, the Latin word for seed or grain because of the stone’s resemblance to the small round seeds of a pomegranate. It can be found and mined in countries like Austria, Hungary, Canada, Brazil, South Africa, and India.
Primary Chakra: Root (1st)
Secondary Chakra: Sacral (2nd), Heart (4th)
Zodiac Signs: Leo, Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius
Ways to work with Garnet:
- Cleansing and re-energizing the chakras
- Encouraging personal transformation
- Increasing manifesting abilities
- Finding joy in the here and now
- Increasing self-confidence and self-worth
- Releasing panic, worry, fear and anxiety
- Encouraging self-expression
- Increasing feelings of love and compassion of self and others
- Healing after injury
- Increasing libido / sex drive
- Supporting the intestines and kidney
- Balancing the thyroid
- Relieving menopausal symptoms
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.