Chalcopyrite (Peacock Ore)
Perception, Self-Esteem, Protection
Chalcopyrite is also known as Peacock Ore because of its lovely iridescent green, blue, pink, purple, and gold colors that resemble the feathers of a peacock. It is known as the Stone of the Mystic because it has the ability to open your crown chakra and your channels for the flow of information. Chalcopyrite is a crystal of innovation, flexibility, and creativity. It is also a very uplifting crystal that will ground nervous energies and allow you to let go of your fears, worries, and stress.
Chalcopyrite is completely opaque and its colors come from the oxidation of copper and iron in the mineral.
Primary Chakra: Crown (7th)
Zodiac Signs: Capricorn, Taurus
Ways to work with Chalcopyrite:
- Removing energy blockages
- Deepening meditation by clearing the mind
- Enhances perception
- Protecting a healer’s energy
- Increasing self-confidence and self-worth
- Decreasing feeling of worry and fear
- Lessening feelings of judgement of others and of one’s self
- Attracting money and abundance
- Releasing guilt
- Helping to locate lost items
- Lowering the effects of fever and inflammation
- Supporting the nervous system
- Repairing DNA damage
- Detoxifying the body
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.