Compassion, Forgiveness, Growth
Chrysoprase is a powerful emotional healer as it promotes self-love, forgiveness and empathy. It is known for helping to bring hope into situations that feel grim. If you are looking to connect in with the magic of nature, this stone is a great choice especially during meditation As a stone of youth, Chrysoprase assists in maintaining a youthful spirit, outlook and energy. It is an excellent prosperity stone and a powerful love attractor as it can help prepare the heart for a new relationship.
The name literally means “golden leek” in Greek, because this stone looks so bright that it might have come from nature. It is found all over the world.
Primary Chakra: Heart (4th)
Secondary Chakras: Solar Plexus (3rd), Throat (5th)
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Libra
Ways to work with Chrysoprase:
- Connecting with Divine energy
- Connecting with Earth energy
- Connecting with one’s inner child
- Deepening meditation
- Bringing hope during difficult times
- Balancing the emotions
- Reducing feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Increasing self-confidence and self-worth
- Releasing fear-based emotions
- Healing from emotional abuse
- Healing from degenerative diseases
- Strengthening the digestive system
- Reducing menstrual cramps
- Detoxifying the body
Crystal properties are listed for information purposes only and are not intended to replace medical treatment. Always consult a physician for proper medical treatment.
The stones and crystals that are pictured are for illustration purposes and the color descriptions of each stone are general. Semi-precious gemstones and crystals have natural color variations and each stone has its own unique color and character. The stones that are shipped in your order will be very similar to the natural items pictured but will not be identical. The listing is for one (1) stone. All other items in the photos are photographic props.